Sunday 31 October 2010

It Starts Tomorrow

Hello,

Well it starts tomorrow...

Authenticity here I come...

So what am I working on this month!

3 things!

1) Jennifer Is

- everyday I am going to write down in my note book a Jennifer is statement. Much like a status update... but not so much about what I am doing but who I am.

Example: Jennifer is fabulous :)

Obviously

- They will be posted weekly.

2) Non Fiction Reading..

I am going to read non fiction for the Month. Books that will me learn about potential in who I am.

The first book I am reading is:

The Renaissance Soul: Life Design for People with Too Many Passions to Pick Just One


http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Renaissance-Soul-Life-Design-People-Margaret-Lobenstine/9780767920889-item.html?ikwid=renaissance+soul&ikwsec=Home

3) Weekly Lists of Things about Jennifer

There are four Weeks so we are making four "Top Jen Lists"

Week One: Jen's Playlists
- List of songs for Jen's everyday moments and the big ones too
Week Two: Jen's Quotes
- List of (some of) Jen's favourite quotes
Week Three: Jen's Smiles and Laughter
- List of Moments and things which bring Smile and Laughter to my face
Week Four: Jen's Fiction
- List of (some of) Jen's Favourite Stories... movies... books... even TV

____

We start tomorrow... I have been thinking about this for a while. I was hoping to be more planned... but I am still going to do it.

Wish me luck...

:) Jen

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you!! I've added A Year of Being Fabulous to my favorites bar so I'll be checking up on you regularly ;) Good luck!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!
    Good luck with this, i just subscribed as your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen!!
    Good luck! I wish a great and fabulous 1 year experience!
    I will be following you through the blog!
    BEIJOS!
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete