Sunday 28 November 2010

Almost completed ... one month

(Updated on Nov 30th)

Sooo the month is almost up...


This project is both easier and harder then I thought it would be. I have already learnt this as well as other things... about myself . Like...
- I read to escape... the idea of reading non fiction although great... reading for me is an escape and although it does not always have to be Fiction... what I read has to be chosen based on what I need now... not this months theme.
- Jennifer is many women... and that is the biggest thing I have learnt.


That being authentic is allowing myself to be a bunch of different pieces of me.


There is Jennifer the professional... work Jen this is.


There is Jennifer the Friend...


There is Jennifer the Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter....


There is Jennifer the Creative...


There is Jennifer the "Comic" well maybe she exist.


There is Jennifer the reader...


There is Jennifer the ... (The list is not finite)


Its funny because I have had a month of being conflicted. In a way being Jennifer who has a Fabulous project has been hard and a lot of work. Though it could not of happened at a better time! Because it has kept me grounded in a strang way while feeling a bit out of control.


So what has month one taught me... just to be me... but I have to remember that being me is being all parts of me... not just who I think I am or want to be in that moment. But just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment