Friday 20 January 2012

MUSIC!

I love Music… sometimes even more so then the feeling of music… I love hearing the lyrics, and just the lyrics.  Given that music is so often just a part of the background rather then if the foreground of my mind!   I love when lyrics take center stage.
------------------
Song ---- which has me thinking today.
Song: Top of the World – Dixie Chicks
“I wished was smarter
I wished I was stronger
I wish it had been easier, instead of any longer”
However…
Sometimes I am happy that… I can be weak…
Sometimes you need to ask for help to be strong…
 “I’d wished I’d know you
Wished I’d shown you.
All of the things I was on the inside..."?
----------------------
Anyways I move on… I am just thinking out loud.   
Happy Friday… Happy Weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment